For those who like us love their food Doolin and the surrounding area is a real spoil of riches to choose from with it`s famous pubs providing excellent home cooked meals, restaurants offering a true first class gourmet experience and unspoilt tea rooms offering amazing pastry treats, Doolin has it all –
Our Famous Pubs
Doolin`s world renowned for Irish traditional music and live sessions are played in the four village pubs most nights of the year (all in walking distance of Doolin View)–
McDermott`s is the closest to Doolin View just a five minute walk and offers guests a very friendly atmosphere with a good pint and great food. Lively music sessions most nights of the year.
McGanns is also a short walk from Doolin View and offers traditional music nightly with home cooked food and a great pint.
Fitzpatrick’s is known for it`s wholesome food and good beer offering guests a relaxed atmosphere you can enjoy your meal by the crackling, open fire while listening to a traditional Irish music session.
O’Connor’s on Fisher street is a must for fans of Irish traditional music and has a great reputation for it`s fresh seafood, steak and traditional cuisine all in a friendly ambience.
Local Restaurants & Eateries to tempt you:
- Cullinans Seafood Restaurant – Doolin – Seafood
- Roadford House – Doolin
- Chervil Restaurant – Doolin
- Stonecutters Kitchen – Doolin -Traditional Irish
- Ballinacken Castle – Doolin
- The Wild Honey Inn – Lisdoonvarna
- Kieran`s Kitchen @ Roadford Restaurant – Lisdoonvarna
- Sheedy`s Restaurant – Lisdoonvarna
- Kilshanny House – Kilshanny
Tea Shops for a treat:
- Fabiolas Patisserie – Doolin
- An Fear Gorta – Ballyvaughan
Local Artisan Food Producers – well worth a visit & a taste of course:
- Burren Smokehouse – Lisdoonvarna
- Clare Jam – Doolin
- Clareville House Kitchen Garden – Ballyvaughan
- Linnalla Ice Cream – New Quay
- St Tola Goat Farm – Ennistymon
- Burren Fine Wine & Food – Ballyvaughan
Explore the Burren Food trail whilst staying at Doolin View – ask for details.