Doolin View is conveniently located on the East side of the village of Doolin, just a 5-10 minute stroll down to the renowned traditional pubs of McGanns and McDermott’s and all that Doolin has to offer. We are very accessible by road as well as being near the bus stop.
- Post Code (Eir Code): V95 E894
- Doolin is located on The Wild Atlantic Way just 5Km from The Cliffs Of Moher off the R478 on either either the R479 (turn right at Fitz pub) or R459 (carry straight on with Fitz Pub on your right) to enter the McDermott`s Pub road.
- Once you arrive in Doolin Village look out for McDermott`s Pub.
- Opposite McDermott`s you will see a high signpost with lots of B&B signs on it. The Doolin View sign is at the very top.
- Follow the road up the hill for 400 metres until you see the Doolin View Sign and then turn left where again Doolin View is signposted down the lane. The house is 200m down that lane at the end where we will wait your arrival.
Public Transport Directions
- Bus Route 350 – Galway – Doolin – Ennis
- If you are travelling by bus ask to get off at the Rainbow Hostel Bus Stop. McDermott`s Pub is just down the road across from it and then it is easy to find us.
- Shannon Airport – Doolin is just 45 minute drive from Shannon Airport
- Dublin Airport – Doolin is a 3 hour drive from Dublin Airport